Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Katie Perry on Sesame Street

Katie perrys video On sesame Street had turned sour from parent viewers.
Is this really a big deal??
They are saying that she was dressed in way too revealing clothing for preschoolers to be watching. Personally I though it was a cute video.It was colorful and fun. Take a deep breath people, its not the end of the world. I dont think preschoolers are really caring about this so why are you?
Would I want my 3 year old daughter wearing clothes like that?
No.
 But seriously I think my daughter was looking at Elmo and not her breasts. I guess maybe it was a little revealing, maybe they could redo the video with her a little more covered to make some peace.  Check out the video below and see what you think.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHROHJlU_Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment